This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services, and to deliver the services you requested.
• Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
• Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
• Pack Poetry may collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, at a later time. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
• It is highly recommended that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of, and share information collected.
When you sign up for our newsletter, you’ll receive emails in your email inbox. You will not receive any spam emails from us whatsoever. We respect your privacy and have no intention on selling, renting or giving out your email address to any person or company. When you use our forms, e.g. the Poetry Submission form, you’re automatically signed up for our newsletter, but you must confirm your subscription before you start receiving emails from us. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter email.
When you use the contact form, we collect your name and email address so we can receive your message in our inbox. Your email is safe and is only used to reply to you. We will not sell, rent or give your personal information to any person or company. All of your personal information is kept private.
If you’re the winner of a contest, your name and address will be collected to send you your prize. No purchase necessary to enter or win. We will not sell, rent or give your name, email address or home address to any person or company.
Pack Poetry may collect and use personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from Pack Poetry. Pack Poetry may also contact you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Pack Poetry does not now, nor will we in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Pack Poetry may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to see what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Pack Poetry may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
• Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Pack Poetry and/or our website;
• Official requests by law enforcement;
• Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Pack Poetry; and
• Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of PackPoetry.com and/or the general public.
Pack Poetry does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our database. Anyone under the age of thirteen must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website, please contact us. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Pack Poetry takes every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Pack Poetry uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence. Our SSL encrypts all data up to 256-bit to ensure all credit card and personal information is secure.
Pack Poetry offers two-factor authentication for an extra layer of account security. It is not activated by default and can be found in Profile > Security > Two Factor Authentication. Google Authenticator is available for iOS and Android. Download the app for your device, scan the barcode, enter your verification number, and you’re set. It’s that easy.